Who are we?
We are a product development company based in Zagreb, working locally on global products for none other than Porsche. Using the power of design, coding, data & the latest technologies, we improve Porsche’s existing products and develop cutting-edge solutions that will be used by every Porsche customer worldwide.
We are looking for someone to help us develop and further enhance the MyPorsche App — a single mobile app that caters to all the needs of a Porsche customer. Remotely controlling car features, enabling car functionalities from the app, as well as having an overview of their vehicle and driving info, all that and much more is available upon request in a simple, quick, and easy-to-use app.
You will have the opportunity and freedom to create and participate in the application development that will shape the digital future of Porsche.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3 years of professional experience with Android SDK and Kotlin OR 3 years of relevant industry experience
- strong knowledge of Kotlin
- familiarity with Continuous Integration and Deployment
- familiarity with writing clean and testable code
- experience with software architectural patterns
- experience with Android Studio and Git
- experience with reactive programming and dependency injection
- a desire for research and improvement of current development processes and code architecture
- experience working in a team environment
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- a good debugging and code review routine
- experience with Jetpack Compose
- experience with Junit, Mockk, Turbine
- experience with MVVM architectural pattern
- experience with Coroutines
- experience with Koin
- experience with Ktor
- planning, development, deployment, and maintenance of various product solutions
- defining tasks and giving estimates
- writing clean, maintainable code that’s properly tested
- rolling out new features and analyzing (and reacting) to the results you learn about from our QA Engineers and user feedback
- proactively collaborating with other developers in cross-functional teams as well as with stakeholders and clients
- being able to present your solutions in front of stakeholders and/or colleagues
- using agile methodologies in development (if you don’t know them yet, we will teach you)
- participating in code reviews, pair programming, and other forms of knowledge sharing
- continually improving your skills and pushing others to go forward with their knowledge
- GitHub Actions
- Android Studio